« Bring Back the TRANS fats | Main | PS3 Alternatives »

November 16, 2006

What's the internet made of?

In the last 24 hours, many websites linked to this story: "Only 1% of Web is Porn". This is certainly a surprise, but it may lead you to wonder: What's the other 99%? Good question! I've done some research and put together this chart to illustrate the answer.

int_prncnttnt_1.jpg

Posted by Joey at November 16, 2006 04:37 AM

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.joeyheadset.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/144

Comments

Post a comment

Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)


Remember me?