« Stupid Teenage Games of the World | Main | Check out my Brackets »

March 14, 2006

RIP Peter Tamarkin

Peter Tamarkin, host of the classic game show Press Your Luck, died Monday in a tragic plane accident.

rip_tamrk_whm.jpg

Posted by Joey at March 14, 2006 04:39 AM

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Comments

Sorry to hear this. I am watching him now on the Game Show Network Press your Luck with the Whami!

Posted by: Jeffrey W Forti at July 22, 2006 12:40 PM

I was so sad when I heard that the charming host of press your luck died this year along with his wife. Did they have any children? How old were they? So tragic! Sincerely, FB

Posted by: frances at August 17, 2006 01:03 PM

Posted by: frances at August 17, 2006 01:04 PM

I knew peter through his wife kathleen. I worked with her. They were both wonderful people and treated me with the utmost kindness any time I visited with them in their home. I will miss them both very much and their kindness is something that will be missed by many people. RIP two very lovely people

Posted by: Heidi at February 22, 2007 10:41 PM

press your luck is the best game show ive watched as a matter of fact i really miss peter he was a energetic and funny host i will miss him to tell you the truth i think he shouldve been bob barkers replacement for the price is right and a press your luck reunion i will always remember peter and the old whammies for life in memory peter thanks for the show RIP

Posted by: Brad louks at December 14, 2007 09:37 PM